About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Sunday 25 July 2010

And then there was the photoshoot.....

Having channelled my inner John Lennon I decided to channel my inner edgy supermodel...let us give her a name...Penelope Firewood because she combines all the best parts of London with the gritty Nigerian villager mentality....Sasha Fierce Sasha Smeirce!!








I think I am SOOO edgy I might just fall off the edge...it's a good job I have this gate to hang on to....


















P.s. if anybody feels like buying me some new shoes please get in touch...i think I may have to give these a rest!!!



Waistcoat: seriously don't know
Shoes & vest : Primark
Harem trousers: Bershka
Necklace: Debenhams
Bag: ASOS
Hat: The other thing I need to stop wearing...
Graffiti - Overzealous arty types!  

Styling & Photographs : Mr Sass, I think he did quite well actually....

2 comments:

  1. Your style is amazing, i really love the Harem trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit. But you? you I don't love. Can I set up a stall on brick lane and sell you??...

    ReplyDelete