About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Saturday 10 July 2010

Bowing out!

GUYS and girls!!!!

I got my 'Janelle Monae' on this week and bought a bow tie....I know you can’t wait to see it neither can I...outfit pics to follow!


In case you don't know who Janelle Monae is...check her out here!! 


Although you really should...she was in Vogue!!









I have also decided to get into customising/ making clothes...

OH no I lied- i sew buttons on clothes sometimes....nice buttons though...




 However my gorgeous, fashionable and talented friend Ekaete Inyang designer, co creator of ROOR (Renaissance of our Roots) and resident fine girl has vowed to help me make at least one tribal triumph....watch this space-but until it is filled check out their collection at







And she really does look this lovely everyday. I have accessory/figure/general envy on a daily basis. One day I will actually get her to ACTUALLY pose for me! Until then....





Here is the bag that I am going to steal from her



And the bracelets....do you think she will notice?

I will be stealth like cat woman.....

No comments:

Post a Comment