About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Sunday 25 July 2010

Follow the yellow Brick Lane...


Now guys I don’t want you to judge me but I have a confession to make...I have lived in London for close to 4 years but I have never been to Brick Lane...before you all start hurling eggs at your computer screens, nobody ever took me and I am really very bad with geography...and I had lectures?




Not convinced? Neither was I so on Saturday I went on an adventure and found it. It was like a giant sweet shop filled with vintage goodies. Needless to say I felt like Jordan at a plastic surgeon’s office....EXCITED and as well as picking up a few groovy vintage pieces, I took loads of photos, channelled my inner John Lennon and skipped merrily down the lane....







Time for some detective work......








Now Watson...this is very pretty but as there are a shortage of meadows in the UK I can not REALISTICALLY purchase a picnic basket.








Browsing...browsing...




Oooh, this is cute...what do you mean I haven't been paid yet?!? Fiddlesticks!











Vintage, Vintage...




 




 Who thinks I can get away with this bad boy at a law firm? Well how else am I going to store those important documents?
                                                        












It is almost like I am John Lennon..except the whole melanin/oestrogen thing....




Somewhere over the rainbow...the vintage lies....










Ooooooh pretty dress!!!!


Now I am off to see Phil Mitchell....

He MUST be down here somewhere....











No! It is just another vintage sale!!!!!!




To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment