About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunshine through my window....

I loathe to say it, but I think I may be what is called a Sunshine Blogger. I.e. one who gravitates towards and blogs predominantly in the sunshine months. I have had to come to accept and embrace this fact and share it with you all. Well, guess what? After months of precipitation (I do actually believe we had a bout of hail in May-yes May), the sun poked its lazy rays through the London sky. Being the addict that I am,I got dressed up and ran outside and this is what happened...














Warehouse trousers a New Look top and Guess shoes was my outfit of choice. Hope y'all likey!!!

Lashings of Lovings and remember, floppy hats are for life, not just for blog pictures!

Kisses! xx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the lace top

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete