About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Saturday 10 March 2012

Little dress on the Prairie...


And by Prairie, I evidently mean Canary Wharf. It's like a prairie, but instead of flowers and meadows, it has city traders, coffee shops and new age pan Asian eateries...

I teamed this with socks and sandals like perhaps my name is Elizabeth Bonshtanackle (it had a prairie ring to it- i dunno!)

Hope y'all have an amazing Saturday! I'm off shopping...




Lashings of lovings and remember, bankers only scowl at you because they have been awake since 3.30 am, don't take it personally. Unless they start screaming your name, chasing you and hurling abuse...then take it personally, it's probably about you.

Kisses!

6 comments:

  1. Cute cute dress, canary wharf is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress. looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonshtanackle?? I wish I liked you. I do like that dress though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe you look well lovely. Love your blog. kisses. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look!!!!

    http://jbeyouZAINA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete