About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Friday 1 October 2010

I'm walking on sunshine....almost









GUYS! I have been nominated for a Sunshine Award - hurrah! I know I am a leeeeeeetle bit late on the response but seriously I'm quite chuffed. I even wore yellow scarf today to represent the sunshine!

The rules of the award are as follows :
  • You must post the award's logo in a post or on your blog
  • Nominate 10-12 other bloggers
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been nominated
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you


1. blazerwhore because she held a gun to my head! NOT! It is actually because her blog is quite hilarious she makes me want to dress like a grand-parent and she takes amazing pictures of fruits.

2. thepastimebliss because they are like ben and jerry's ice cream and belgian style waffles- great separately and even better together!

3. limzloveslife.blogspot.com because she makes you think about things important things in life like families and trees. She wants to Save the World from itself ....Oh yeah and she went to Kenya.
 
4. soldierbarbie.blogspot.com because her words are inspirational

5. lawadlibitum.blogspot.com because it is fashion and law and make-up and topshop and politics in easy to use compact blog-sized chunks

6. myheartisinnyc.blogspot.com because my heart is also in New York but nobody wants to take me there. It is like some sort of conspiracy....


7. grumpyoldyoungwoman.blogspot.com because she says what I am thinking in the same accent that I use in my head (Nigerian)

8. http://adebisigabriel.wordpress.com/ because she is floetic.


9. www.parismostwanted.com because i secretly want to be French.


10. Iwanttosleepnow.com so I am going to stop now


I shall do all the commenting another time! Company law looms!!!!


Once again merci and dalu!! (thanky poos)!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the blog award! really nice of you :) love the little anecdote.

    ReplyDelete