About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Last of the Summer Shine.... (sad face)



Alas it is almost certainly the last day of the summer so OBVIOUSLY instead of doing my tax reading, I hit the park instead....It didn't do anything to me I'm just violent like that!

Anyway, I realised I am a little bit like a magpie, i like big shiny pretty things (such as this top) that I hide in my nest (my wardrobe). Strange, but what is a girl to do? 

It was quite a find from non other than Ebay, i put in a joke bid and it was accepted! Fantastic I know! I had a similar one that got stolen   i graciously gave to my mother. It was the whole 'she carried me in the womb for 9 months' line that she pulled!!

Oooh before I go I must reinforce to the world that apparently an auction i.e. ebay is a 'legally binding contract.' As a law student I OBVIOUSLY knew that.... :-S ....Sorry 'puppy20094eva'

Do you have any hilarious/slightly illegal ebay stories to tell....?




























Top: Ebay
Shorts: Armani 
Shoes: Barrats
Bag: Primark

2 comments:

  1. your shoes would have been very appropriate for my outfit today.

    can i have them?

    i think it's high time my wardrobe started benefitting from this friendship....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just nominated you for the awardy thing. but you know this already

    ReplyDelete