About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Thursday 12 August 2010

Topsy- Turvy




Guys, I am going to be gone for a little while so to say sorry I bought you flowers...OK, I bought MYSELF a floral dress! Not the same? Oh, OK!

I bought a fascinator in the form of a top-hat....hence the title!! 

Can't stay long as I have to go to bed so that I can be ready for the 'office summer party' tomorrow...there is pavlova involved so you can understand my eagerness.




























I would like to apologise to all the commuters on their way home being obstructed by this crazy girl in a top-hat. 

I would also like to say to the men who decided to look out of their car windows like it was some kind of crazy peep show....go home to your wives and be ashamed...very ashamed.

I am now off to weigh up the pros and cons of eating the 20 sausage rolls that I bought for the office as a light midnight snack....I am not going to lie, the thought of pork 'n' pastry goodness is dramatically outweighing the willpower...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment