About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Monday 23 August 2010

BOOOO!




Did I scare you? You weren't expecting me were ya?????

OK I suppose as you are on my blog you probably were. DARNIT! The internet takes the surprise out of everything!

Realisations of the month....life is GOOD when your mum is a fashionista/should have all of her bank cards taken away from her.

Look what she got me!!!





SO I was going to wear it with a little blue dress and funky fishnets but apparently that was 'inappropriate' for a daytime bbq..so I wore this instead.


Jacket: Mummizzle
Jeans and Shoes: Topshop
Top: H&M
Flower: A Bush
Clutch: Borrowed probably.


Inappropriate version of this outfit coming soon!!!

Byezie byes!!

3 comments:

  1. you're not allowed to blog if you haven't called me. sorry. the divorce is official. please don't come by again. the end.
    p.s. i am keeping your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit. love the clutch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you muchly SFTN...

    Nicola, why with the aggression eh???

    ReplyDelete