About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Saturday, 5 February 2011

Two- tone


Another quick one today guys as I really should be sleeping....

My sister actually laughed out loud when she saw me in this outfit, I am hoping to have better luck with you guys?

Do leave comments and let me know watcha thinking.


















Honestly sometimes I crack myself up....

Lashings of Lovings

 xxx



Shirt: Ted Baker
Shorts: Diesel
Scarf: Gifted
Shoes: New Look
Jacket: Gifted
Gloves: Mummy (the parent not the film)

5 comments:

  1. you are nuts. the outfit is kinda hot though. you know what isn't hot? exams. yaaaawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling it...but I like it better without the coat & gloves...

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I was super cold so I had to put my fashion considerations to the side when I started shivering. Thanks for the comment. Please do follow

    xx

    ReplyDelete