About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Friday 18 February 2011

I would like to to thank my mum, H&M and my bank account....



So apparently, I am a stylish blogger! Thank you guys!!! I think I got nominations from blazerwhore puss-in-boots and pastime bliss

The rules are I have to tell you seven things that you didn't know about me.


  1. I am from Birmingham...like seriously.
  2. I love sweet things, but not sweets.
  3. I pick raisins out of cereal but love them in everything else
  4. I would like more people to follow my blog - perhaps HR at a top city law firm but regular people as well.
  5. I hate wearing tights - for mildly emotional reasons
  6. I hate injustice
  7. I know all the words to every song on Dr Dre 2001 - yes, I was angsty in my own way and yes Lil Kim was a major role model for my 13 year old self.
I am passing this award on to.....

blazerwhore - because she completes me 
pastime bliss - cuz dey is fly.
puss-in-boots because her blog is awesome
lawadlibitum - because her mom gave me rice and puff-puff  (a sweet Nigerian snack usually only served at celebratory occasions
lumberjack - you'll see why when you click the link
snow black - but I wonder if she has 7 dwarf friends?



and many more, I just really have to sleep because I have an exam in 72 hours....


Sending waves of good vibes your way....

Lashings of lovings....

XX

1 comment:

  1. Aize omg this is the funniest thing I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete