About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Wednesday 15 June 2011

I know, I know.....

I am not only a bad blogger but I am actually a bad human being (OK a bit far) I want to thank you guys for sticking around! You make blogging cool!

Ok, so now for the excuses  reasons why I haven't been able to blog....

- 3 exams in 6 days covering 27 workshops with only 1 week to revise. Errrrrrm....yeah!

It wasn't all doom and gloom I learnt several important things (aside from the fact that a loan payment can be set aside as a preference if made within one year of a company becoming insolvent)

1) Working under pressure brings out a whole new side of me

2) No matter how much of a good idea you THINK a giant bag of peanuts is....it isn't....EVER!
*points at teenage looking spot face that developed as a result of over-active nut consumption*

Anyhoos, now that I am free I can concentrate on the important things in life i.e. looking fly, being fly, squatting flies, flying etc.

This is what I wore to make myself feel better about not seeing sunshine for 3 weeks.




I'm not really sure if it's a top or a hoody, I just liked the leopard print..

In this picture it looks like I'm going to open my jacket and sell you 'top quality' screwdrivers....


By the way as a result of my blogger failings, I have decided to extend the GIVEAWAY to the end of this month so do enter!

Top/hoody/thing - thrifted
Leggings - H and M
Boots - Primark
Blazer - Gifted
Waistbelt - New look

Lashings of lovings, and please don't talk to strangers, there's an e-coli outbreak!

x x x x x x

3 comments:

  1. Love it babe. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this oufit! love the animal print. going thru your blog and am definitely following! you can check mine out. xxx

    ReplyDelete