About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Friday 22 April 2011

Guess who's back.....back again?

So it's been like forever right?

Well, forever resulted in:

1 fantastic holiday
1 new afro-chicy hairstyle
2 major sibling fights
2 pineapple and watermelon fruit medleys
3 mosquito bites (ON THE FACE - the little blighters)
3 different states
3 badass women that reminded me where I get my 'fly' genes from - shout outs to Grandma!
5 tubers of yam ingested (AT LEAST)
22 'official' cousins and several extras
300 over excited family photos - some of which I may show to you guys (if you're nice to me)

And a cornucopia of wondrous memories- wish I was back (sad face) but the lack of internet connection that comes with rural life would mean I would never get to see you guys...and we can't have that can we!!!

Thankfully the Naij/London transition hasn't been too shabby, I clearly brought the sun back with me which means only one thing......FLORALS!!!!!







All of these pieces are vintage
Except the sandals which are from Matalan
Earrings: Topshop

I came back to some new followers - howdy!

Lashings of Lovings!!!

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. seems like you had a lot of fun in Nigeria, as is expected :D
    Love the outfit. that skirt is just so gorgeous! - Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is right up my alley! I keep meaning to do more thrifting and vintage shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair like this and with the skirt and crop top....you look so pretty!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. Welcome back. Glad you had fun :D

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back babe! Love the hair and the skirt!

    Neks2u

    ReplyDelete
  6. babe you are to die for. love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! That skirt hides a multitude of un-toned tummy sins. Win-win really!

    Kisses

    xx

    ReplyDelete