About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Soooomewhere inside my nail bag.........






In amidst the winter blues and insolvency procedure rules, I have found 'happiness in my nail bag.

You really must understand that there is a thin line between happiness and psychosis....


It really is the little things...































What do you MEAN I have a workshop  in a few hours? Why so judgemental???

I'd like to thank my inspiration Mrs Joker. You're my GIRL!




Disclaimer: NO BRAIN CELLS WERE HURT/USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS BLOG POST....



3 comments:

  1. i actually love this post...increasingly worried about your sanity though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U got some hot nail polishes... And love how you did your lips in 2 colors... Nice blog and we should definitely follow each other =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you very much Amandita! I have found you and I am currently following!!!

    @Blazerwhore I am sanitary, i always shower AND i am sane.

    ReplyDelete