About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I like to eat but I like to shop more...so shoot me! Actually please don't because then I will just be dead. Thanks

Thursday 25 August 2011

It's like I never went away....without the 'never' part



YO HOMIES! WAAAAADUP?!

Ok, enough of that now! I am not going to make excuses for my absence, all I will say is that life is SO stressful when you're a grown up. Being in gainful employment and having to pay 'bills' and what not. I have found that it has really taken its toll on the stylish and carefree lifestyle that I once possessed. 

The pictures below are the pictorial documentation of my quiet rebellion against the chains that society has thrust upon me i.e. having to dress smartly to work.













I promise I won't be gone for that long again....

Shirt- vintage
Bow tie- Vintage
Jacket and skirt - H&M
Shoes- Borrowed from my homie
Hair - in desperate need of a hair salon

Lashings of Lovings and stop giving me evils....

4 comments:

  1. love your choice in colors for this look!

    xo Ashleigh


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just amazing!
    Loooove your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adoring that stripy blazer, it's waaay too cute! I love the bright pop of orange on your skirt too. You're so stylish! Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete